Obesity has become an epidemic and more people are becoming sick these days. One of the leading causes of these problems is our poor diet choices. The standard American diet is high in junk food and processed food. Years of consuming these detrimental foods will take a toll on one’s health and appearance.
Thankfully, more and more people are realizing that their health matters and they’re making more health conscious decisions. One of the trends these days is consuming juices and smoothies.
Rich in nutrients, these juices will help in weight loss and also provide the body with many antioxidants to keep diseases at bay.
Red Smoothie Detox factor was written by Elizabeth Swann Miller.
The sales page for this product has a video that explains how the Incan civilization in Peru drank red juices often and that explained why they were so fit and free of health problems.
Whether this story is true or just clever marketing is anyone’s guess… but here’s what we know. Smoothies are extremely healthy if they’re all natural. The recipes in Elizabeth’s guide will help you lose weight and improve your health.
Over and above that, the nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants in the smoothies will boost your immune system, reduce inflammation, lower your blood pressure levels and help to improve your health overall.
She uses natural fruit and vegetables to make the juices and everyone knows that these ingredients are packed with healthy nutrients. Most people who do not feel like eating too much veggies or fruits can just gulp down a glass or two of these red smoothies and get all the goodness without much hassle.
This product has sold thousands of copies and is extremely popular with the online health community. Let’s look at the pros and cons of this guide.
The Good Points:
1) The smoothie recipes are tasty and can be used as a substitute for meals because they’re rich in nutrients the body craves. In fact, these smoothies contain more nutrients than the solid foods that most people eat because our diets these days are atrocious.
Red Smoothie Detox recipes will help to remove the toxins stored in your body as a result of eating junk food and processed food. The 21-day meal plan will help you shed a lot of excess weight because your caloric intake will drop since you’ll only be drinking juices. It’s not exactly a simple diet to follow… but it’s a very effective one.
2) Elizabeth is very transparent and her honesty is refreshing. Despite her focus being on red smoothies, she agrees that green smoothies are just as potent. She also give you a bonus guide which contains 100 Great Tasting Green Smoothie Fat Loss Recipes. Imagine that! You’re getting so many smoothie recipes that you’ll never need another smoothie guide again.
3) Your purchase is covered by a 60-day money-back guarantee. This is a risk-free purchase.
4) This product is an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold. The information works and you will benefit from it.
5) The Red Smoothie Detox Factor lays out a smoothie diet that lasts for 14 days. You will not eat anything except drink the smoothies. Despite the lack of food, you’ll not be depriving yourself of nutrients because the juices are rich in micronutrients that your body needs.
If you watched the movie, “Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead”, you’ll know just how powerful a smoothie diet is. Joe Cross lost a lot of fat and reclaimed his health just by juicing. You can do it too. This guide will show you how.
6) Too much of anything is bad and this guide will show you that some vegetables and fruit should be consumed in moderation. There are also a list of tips to guide you when it comes to purchasing organic food. This information is really helpful.
7) It’s really inexpensive to make your own smoothies. The ingredients are cheap and it doesn’t take too much time. The recipes are simple and convenient.
The Bad Points:
1) You can only get this book online and it comes in digital format. So, you’ll need to print it out to have a physical copy.
2) People who are used to eating processed and junk food will find it difficult to give it all up and consume smoothies for 2 weeks. Yet, this has to be done to detox your body. Once you get through these 2 weeks, you’ll feel lighter, healthier and be brimming with energy. You’ll never look back.
Should You Get It?
This is a really good book and highly recommended. Health conscious folks will love this guide because of the sheer variety of juicing recipes contained within.
When it comes to red smoothies, this book is an authority on the topic. Most juicing and smoothie guides mostly focus on green juices. So, it’s really helpful to have the Red Smoothie Detox Factor which gives you hundreds of red smoothie recipes to make tasty smoothies you’ll gulp down.
The variety of recipes also ensures that you do not get bored with the same ol’ smoothies daily. You’ll always be able to make a new one each day. This is important if you wish to get a variety of micronutrients in your body.
The recipes are all natural and inexpensive to make. Do not spend your money on juices sold in stores. Usually, these are laden with sugar and preservatives and are anything but healthy.
Use the smoothie recipes in this guide to make your own healthy smoothies. You’ll look better and feel better in no time at all.